velma on the streets but daphne in the sheets
it’s one thing to have wrecked my life
for 4 years, not including the lasting effects. it’s one thing to have taken a son and brother away from a nice, loving family. it’s one thing to have warped and twisted the best man I used to know. but the minute you start going after my little sister, is the minute shit gets real. you made my father lose his family, and his oldest daughter. you made me lose my rock. I’ll be damned if I watch my little sister lose her father because of his stupid piece of shit wife. you are a sad excuse for a human being. and one day, karma or I will fucking get you.
I need a make out session so intense that I forget all my problems and possibly my name.
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.
I feel sorry for straight ppl bc they dont experience the emotion that is “im so gay”